MARCOSOFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MARCOSOFT

MARCOSOFT TRANCE SOFTWARE

AnasayfaAnasayfa  marcosoftmarcosoft  GaleriGaleri  AramaArama  Latest imagesLatest images  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  
Ortaklar
Tarıyıcı
 Kapı
 Indeks
 Üye Listesi
 SSS
 Arama
En son konular
» Melbourne Cup Challenge RELOADED [2007]
wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce EmptyPaz Haz. 28, 2009 8:06 pm tarafından Admin

» HORSE RACİNG MANAGER 2
wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce EmptySalı Ocak 27, 2009 12:56 pm tarafından Admin

» At Yarışı Oyunu Horse Racing Manager 2
wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce EmptyÇarş. Ara. 31, 2008 6:07 pm tarafından Admin

» fifa 2009 8 link dvd rip
wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce EmptySalı Ara. 16, 2008 8:05 pm tarafından Admin

» CSI:NY (2008)
wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce EmptyPaz Ara. 14, 2008 1:58 am tarafından Admin

» Need For Speed Undercover [RIP] - 600 MB
wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce EmptyPaz Ara. 14, 2008 1:57 am tarafından Admin

» Football Manager 2009 [Full RIP]
wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce EmptyPaz Ara. 14, 2008 1:56 am tarafından Admin

» Left 4 Dead
wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce EmptyPaz Ara. 14, 2008 1:54 am tarafından Admin

» Amerikan Güreşi 2007
wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce EmptyPaz Ara. 14, 2008 1:44 am tarafından Admin

Arama

Sonuç :

Rechercher çıkıntı araştırma
Anahtar-kelime
Tarıyıcı
 Kapı
 Indeks
 Üye Listesi
 SSS
 Arama
Forum

wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Admin
Admin
Admin

Erkek
Mesaj Sayısı : 114
Yaş : 38
Nerden : İSTANBUL
Kayıt tarihi : 04/09/08

wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce Empty
MesajKonu: wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce   wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce EmptyÇarş. Ara. 03, 2008 11:38 pm

Why Windows Me deserves more respect

March 18th, 2008 by Long Zheng
Jump to comments

wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce WindowsmeI have a confession to make, I used Windows Millennium Edition and I liked it. That doesn’t stop me making fun of it however.
At a time where there was still a separation between consumer and enterprise operating systems, Windows Me was at the top of its class.
What a lot of people forget or don’t even recognize to begin with is that Windows Me is actually a rather innovative and forward-looking operating system. Instead, almost everyone focuses on its reliability problems which can be largely attributed to the flaky and inherently unstable Win9x kernel.
With the help of Wikipedia, here’s a short list of the most notable features that were introduced or improved in Windows Me. See how many of these have provided some benefit to you in the past. For me, many of these are fundamental to my Windows experience.

• Windows Movie Maker (new) - allows basic editing of home videos. (However to this date, still highly unstable.)
  • System Restore (new) -allows the restore of system files, drivers and the registry to a previous known state to recover from a system failure. Might not work all the time, but a huge leap from the format and install approach to troubleshooting.
  • System File Protection (improved) - monitors and restores undesired changes to important Windows system files. Might be a hassle for advanced users, but gives some protection over malicious damage of system files.
  • New TCP/IP Stack (improved) - adds ability to sense whether adapters are connected to a network, improved performance and reliability and home networking features.
  • Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) (new) - adds the ability for the computer to request ports autonomously to the router. (An inherent security problem, but simplifies home networking in many scenarios.)
  • Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) (new) - a standardized framework for imaging devices (cameras, webcams, scanners) to communicate with Windows. Before this, device vendors had to write a custom solution on their own leading to many compatibility problems.
  • Automatic Updates (new) - allows for download and installations of Windows Updates directly in Windows. Before, users had to manually check the website.
  • Inbuilt ZIP support (improved) - allows the creation and extraction of ZIP folders natively in Windows.
  • Image preview (new) - inbuilt picture viewer for many of the popular photo and image formats.
  • Bundled games (improved) - Pinball and Spider Solitaire. Nuff said.
  • USB Mass Storage generic driver (new) - the first consumer Windows OS to support any USB mass storage device without third-party drivers. Before, you had to install a custom driver from a floppy to use any USB drive.

Could you imagine the security problems if Windows XP didn’t ship with Automatic Updates? Or if WIA was never introduced - how difficult it was to install a scanner in Windows 98? What about having to download a third-party utility to view a JPG? Or not having to plug in a USB drive and just have it work.
In spite of this and more, people continue to draw comparisons between Windows Vista and Windows Me as if it were as hip as writing Microsoft with a dollar sign in the late 90s.
I don’t think this is fair at all. If anything, it means Vista has a bunch of new and improved features that we won’t realize the full potential of till a couple more Windows releases down the road. But that doesn’t mean it’s destined to a be a ‘failure’.
What’s more, Windows 98 Second Edition was released on May 5, 1999 and Windows XP on October 25, 2001. Between the two, Windows Me was released on September 14, 2000, giving it the shortest Windows lifespan of only 406 days. Taking into account consumer purchasing life-cycles and other factors, what’s left is only a couple of days of fame. Any product preceded and superseded that quickly would have suffered the same fate.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://marcosoft.somee.com

wimdows milenium anlatımları 2 ingilizce
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası